Thursday, August 20, 2009

Vitamin B12 And Health

Sponsored Links

My recent searches on this specific vitamin came about for a reason. I haven't been feeling too good lately, just tired all the time and maybe just a bit depressed. After searching high and low on google as to my condition, i came across information regarding vitamin b12 deficiency symptoms.

While looking at that list, i was ticking off the imaginary box in my head for a lot of them. The vitamin b12 deficiency symptoms that i seem to have are :-

  • Weight Loss
  • Loss of appetite
  • Mild Depression
  • Constant Lethargy

For a comprehensive list, visit Vitamin B12 Deficiency Symptoms.

So i figured, i'm vitamin b12 deficient! It has to be it. And then i came across other bits about how our body doesn't really a good job when it comes to absorbing vitamin b12. The two options i came across are vitamin b12 shots and vitamin b12 nasal sprays.

I'll take the b12 nasal sprays thank you very much as i'm not that big on needles injecting vitamin b12 into my muscles. But if its for you, then check out my post, Vitamin B12 Shot.

Unfortunately i haven't found out if vitamin b12 deficiency is the reason for my physical and mental failings lately because i'm not getting a vitamin b12 shot (which is easy, just drop by the clinic) and i haven't gone shopping for vitamin b12 nasal sprays either.

But i hope to pick one up this weekend. I wanna see what happens. If it isn't a vitamin b12 deficiency then its no big deal, i'll just supplement my vitamin b12 intake with the spray and try and be healthy (which i'm not).

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by OurBlogTemplates.com 2007